New services as of Saturday 6 January 2024
As of 6 January, the services of transport company De Lijn at Knokke-Heist will change. Line 12 will no longer be in service and is being replaced.
Line 41 travels to Oosthoekplein.
Line 41 will in future also travel along the Oosthoekplein. The following bus services will be available:
- Each hour between Bruges and Knokke
- Each half hour between Westkapelle and Knokke Oosthoek
There is a further 3-km walk to the Zwin Nature Park
Transport to the Zwin Nature Park: Book the Flexbus
You will need to book our Flexbus travel via Hoppin. Hoppin enables you to coordinate your flex travel on various forms of transport and reach your destination easily and efficiently. For instance, to book a trip from Knokke Station to the Zwin Nature Park in advance.
The Hoppincentrale is the central point of contact for all questions and requests concerning public transport. Via the app, website (hoppin.be) or call centre (0800 12 2 12)
A few practical tips for booking:
- Always contact the Centrale via the app or website, or by phone.
- Set up a personal account.
- Remember to book your trip well in advance. You can book from 30 days to 30 minutes in advance.
- (we advise that you book at the earliest possible time)
- The De Lijn tariff and tickets apply to travel by Flexbus.
- You can book for a maximum of 8 people via the app. Do you wish to book in a larger group? Contact the Hoppincentrale, where bookings can be made for a maximum of 18 people