How much does a corporate visit cost?
- If you book 2 weeks before your visit + if your group consists of 20 or more paying visitors, the price is €11 per person
- If you book fewer than 2 weeks in advance and/or if your group consists of fewer than 20 paying visitors, you pay the on-line price of €12 per person
IMPORTANT – This is subject to the availability of guides. If you book less than 3 weeks in advance, there is a possibility that no guides will be available.
- Surcharge for a guide:
- €140 per 20 people for a corporate visit
- €140 per 10 persons for teambuilding
Do I have to pay a deposit?
No, a deposit is not required. However, costs will be charged in case of cancellation. See "What happens if I cancel ?"
Can I come beforehand to look around and prepare my visit?
Yes. You can briefly visit the park with a maximum of 3 people in order to prepare a group
visit. You must make an appointment beforehand by telephone or by email.Your advance visit will be supervised by a member of staff of the Zwin Nature Park.
I don't yet know the exact number. Can I adjust the number after making the booking?
- Definitive numbers must be confirmed not later than 7 working days before the visit by email to [email protected] or by telephone on 050/60 70 86.
- The definitive numbers are binding for the invoiced amount and will determine the number of guides (maximum of 20 persons per guide).
Must I reserve in advance?
- For a guided visit, you must book at least 3 weeks in advance (or 2 weeks in the low season). A visit accompanied by a guide is always subject to the availability of guides.
- For an unaccompanied visit without a guide you can enjoy the group price up to the day before the visit.
Can I pay by invoice?
Belgian companies may pay by invoice, provided that the invoicing data (VAT/business
number, invoicing address, etc) are made known prior to the visit.
The invoice will be sent out in the month following the visit.
What happens if I cancel?
If you want to cancel a guide, you must notify the Zwin Nature Park not later than 7 working days before the visit, either by telephone or by post or by email. Otherwise, cancellation costs will be charged at 100% of the price for a guide.
Visit without a guide:
A scheduled corporate visit without a guide can be rebooked for a later date.