Can I park in the Zwin Nature Park and how much does it cost?
- The Zwin Nature Park has a paid car park for a maximum of 200 cars.
Are you buying a Zwin Nature Park admission ticket?
- You then pay €5 to park your car for the whole day.
- You will receive a ticket at the barriers upon entering.
- Go with your ticket to the cash desk at reception in the visitor centre and pay €5.
- After payment at the cash desk, your parking ticket is valid all day.
Not buying a Zwin Nature Park admission ticket and visiting only the free area?
- The parking charge for the first hour is €2, plus €3 for each additional hour.
- You will receive a ticket at the barriers upon entering
- After your visit to the Zwin region, go with your ticket to the payment station in the car park and pay at the machine.
- Your ticket is valid for 10 minutes from the time of payment.
For bicycles and mopeds there is a cycle shed where you can enter and leave free of charge.
We are organised according to mode of transport. Walkers come first, then pedalers, then
public transport users and finally private car visitors. It is our way of pursuing our
When is the car park open?
- The car park is open every day from sunrise to sunset. After sunset, police regulations prohibit any vehicles from remaining in the car park. A vehicle still present will be subject to penalties.
Horse trailers are not allowed. If you have a horse trailer, you can go to the riding schools nearest to the Zwin Nature Park, namely Pondorosa or De Zoete Polder.
Camper vans are allowed only in the specially designated car parking spaces and only during opening hours.
Police regulations prohibit any form of trading in the car park
This includes the renting out of cycles in the car park, for example