GPS / Parking address
Zwin Nature Park, Graaf Léon Lippensdreef 8, B - 8300 Knokke-Heist.
You pay the parking charge on site at the payment station in the car park.
The car park is open every day from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Car park charges at Zwin Nature Park
|Paying visitor Zwin Nature Park||
Weekends - holidays - school holidays
|30 minutes free parking||30 minutes free parking||30 minutes free parking|
|€5 per day||€2 for 1 hour||€5 per day|
|+ €3 for each extra hour|
Using the car park as a paying visitor to the Zwin Nature Park
- As a paying visitor, you will receive a ticket at the barriers upon entering.
- Go with your parking ticket to the cash desk at reception in the visitor centre and pay €5.
- After payment at the cash desk, your parking ticket is valid all day.
Using the car park when you are not visiting the Zwin Nature Park
- As a non-visitor to the park, you will receive a ticket at the barriers upon entering.
- After your visit to the Zwin region, go with your ticket to the payment station in the car park and pay at the machine.
There is a parking charge:
- At weekends - on public holidays & school holidays: €2 for the first hour, plus €3 for each additional hour.
- On weekdays (excluding holidays and school holidays): €5 per day.
- Your ticket is valid for 10 minutes after paying at the machine.
Are you bringing your bike, and do you want to explore the surroundings?
- Preferably use the peripheral car parks in Knokke-Heist or the free car park in Retranchement and do not park your car in the Zwin Nature Park.
- Then head for the Zwin by bike and experience the breathtaking nature along on the way
- Visit our Zwin bistro or Zwin shop, or ask the Zwin reception what is on offer in the park that day - or check out the agenda here