GPS / Parking address
Zwin Nature Park, Graaf Léon Lippensdreef 8, B - 8300 Knokke-Heist.
You pay the parking charge on site at the payment station in the car park.
The car park is open every day from dawn to dusk (twilight).
Car park charges at Zwin Nature Park
|Paying visitor Zwin Nature Park||
Weekends - holidays - school holidays
|30 minutes free parking||30 minutes free parking||30 minutes free parking|
|€5 per day||€2 for 1 hour||€5 per day|
|+ €3 for each extra hour|
Paying visitors to Zwin Nature Park
- As a paying visitor, you will receive a ticket at the barriers upon entering.
- Go with your parking ticket to the cash desk at reception in the visitor centre and pay €5.
- After payment at the cash desk, your parking ticket is valid all day.
Non-visitors to Zwin Nature Park
- As a non-visitor to the park, you will receive a ticket at the barriers upon entering.
- After your visit to the Zwin region, go with your ticket to payment station in the car park and pay at the machine.
There is a parking charge:
- During weekends - holidays & school holidays: €2 for the first hour, plus €3 for each additional hour.
- During weekdays (excluding holidays and school holidays); €5 per day.
- Your ticket is valid for 10 minutes from the time of payment at the machine.